Tennex Systems Inc. works with proven industry leaders within the court construction niche to provide our clients with an outstanding tennis court. From site selection, tree removal and ground breaking to fencing, lighting and colour coating Tennex Systems Inc. and its staff leads you through the process and ensures your satisfaction.
Tennex Systems Inc. has constructed and resurfaced over 3000 courts throughout Canada and the Caribbean. These projects include:
- National Tennis Centre, York University, Toronto
- Granite Club, Toronto
- Timberlane Tennis and Country Club, Aurora
- Mayfair Racquet Clubs, Toronto
- Sherway Tennis Club, Mississauga
- Toronto Lawn Tennis Club, Toronto
- Fairmount South Hampton, Bermuda
- Grotto Bay, Bermuda
- Canadian Embassy, Beijing, China
- Tryall Golf, Beach and Tennis Club, Jamaica
- Muskoka Lakes Golf and Tennis Club, Port Carling
- Niagara Tennis Academy, Vineland
- Appleby College School, Oakville
- York Racquet Club, Toronto
- Leaside Tennis Club, Toronto
- Upper Canada College, Toronto
- Lakefield College, Lakefield
- Ridley College, St. Catherines
- Eglinton Flats Tennis Club, Toronto
- Headwaters Racquet Club, Orangeville
- Trinity College School, Port Hope
Plus private, public, commercial, educational, resort, and institutional facilities.
From minor cracks and birdbaths to a complete resurface the highly trained staff at Tennex Systems Inc. provides our clients with a tennis court second to none. Time proven techniques and best quality products applied in appropriate conditions guarantees the high quality of the job. Project managers are certified in Armor Crack Installation as well as certified acrylic installers.
Tennex Systems Inc. provides yearly maintenance services including installation, removal and storage of windscreens, minor crack repairs and power washing as well as spring and fall soft court maintenance. Rely on the professionals for your tennis court needs.